Apple Essentials Organiser
Organise your essentials into a compact carry, featuring dedicated compartments for all of your Apple accessories. Made from olive tanned, full grain, Spanish leather.
- Made from olive tanned, full grain, Spanish leather
- Premium microfibre suede interior
- Soft yet durable leather develops a rich patina
Dedicated pockets for:
- iPhone (up to 15 Pro Max with a case)
- AirPods / AirPods Pro
- Portare Key Organiser
- Passport, bank notes and travel documents
- Dimensions: 260mm (W) x 140mm (H) 123mm
- Weight: 300 Grams
Shipping and Returns
- Free standard shipping on orders over $60 USD. Orders under this incur a $5.99 USD flat rate shipping fee.
- Shipping times range between 7-12 working days.
- All products which are not personalised are eligible for a return or exchange within 30 days of taking delivery.
3 Year Warranty
We stand behind our commitment to using high quality materials and design. That’s why every product we sell is backed by our 3 year warranty for your peace mind.
This warranty is limited to fair and expected use. If something is not up to your standard, simply email us.
EXPLORE THE DESIGN
Designed to elevate your everyday carry. It’s the products you use but not as you know them. With fit for purpose design, novel materials and a focus on functionality.
FULL GRAIN, OLIVE TANNED LEATHER
Crafted in Spain, our olive tanned leather has been chosen for its exceptional durability and the rich patina it develops over time. Replacing harsh chemical agents, our leather undergoes a unique tanning process using olive leaf extract, a byproduct from olive harvesting.
Dedicated pockets for your AirPods Pro, Portare Classic Key Organiser, iPhone 15 Pro Max, AirTag, passport and bank notes. Perfect for daily use or as a travel companion.
A RICH PATINA
This durable leather is full grain and made to last. Maturing over time it will develop a beautiful, rich patina.
Personalise your own or create the perfect gift with debossed monogramming.
PREMIUM ROLLED LEATHER EDGES
Rolled leather finishes leave no edge exposed, leading to increased durability and a cleaner aesthetic.